spark change initiative scholarship
We believe the most impactful leaders inspire and empower other leaders.
Our mission is to not only Grow Leaders of Worth, GLOW, but to INVEST in FUTURE LEADERS on their journey of personal growth.
This year we will be awarding three incredible leaders with the SPARK CHANGE INITIATIVE Scholarship to be used for a class, workshop, course, or program that aids in their education and personal/professional development. For example, a karate class, an SAT/ACT prep course, a business workshop, online course, summer camp or mentorship program.
If you have any questions on whether the program you are interested in applies, please contact
Spark Change Initiative Scholarship Application
We are accepting applications from March 1st, 2021 - April 30th, 2021, with the top three finalists to be announced June 7th, 2021, and the People's Choice Award from the top three (public voting June 7th - June 30th) to be announced July 9th, 2021.
The top three recipients will be selected by the Nominations Review Board, and must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- With the Spark Change Initiative Scholarship we believe in inspiring and empowering all leaders, of all ages and genders.
- The program involved must be an approved and recognized organization... the scholarship will be paid directly to the organization.
- The organization or program involved may not be designed to specifically advance any one religion or political position.
- The recipients must commit to sharing their journey and appreciation for the experience made possible
by the Spark Change Initiative Scholarship via videos, photos, and social media posts.
- The recipient must live in the United States and must be attending a program founded in the United States.
- The recipient must be and remain in good standing within the community.
- The recipient must agree to actively participate in the People's Choice Award and Fundraiser.
One of the recipients will be receive additional funding through the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD.
All of the recipients of the Spark Change Initiative Scholarship are required to actively participate in the People's Choice Award and Fundraiser... During this fundraiser, the public will vote by donating $1.00/vote for the recipient of their choice, and 50% of every dollar raised goes to the recipient with the highest votes and 50% goes to next year's scholarship fund. We believe the most impactful leaders inspire and empower other leaders, and this is an opportunity for each recipient to invest and support future leaders.
Involvement – the applicant’s personal effort to grow as a leader and to inspire other leaders prior to participating in the desired program.
Growth – what personal growth will the applicant benefit from participating in the program of which the scholarship applies.
Impact – how will this scholarship impact the applicant's future personally and their community.
Leadership/Community – how is the applicant inspiring others to get involved and create community involvement.
Brand Ambassador - is the applicant aligned with the GLOW Getter Foundation's mission and brand.